If your Magento products are not showing up in frontend category pages, that can be because one or more of the below points are not done correctly.
The products must have following set correctly to appear in the category pages in frontend. You can check all the below things in Manage Products screen of any individual product.
- – Status must be Enabled (under General tab)
- – Visiblility should be Catalog OR Catalog, Search (under General tab)
- – Stock Qty (quantity) should be greater than Qty for Item’s Status to Become Out of Stock (under Inventory tab)
- – Stock Availability must be IN STOCK
- – Category should be assigned (under Categories tab)
- – Website must be assigned (under Websites tab)
Clear the cache, re-index the indexes related to product (Product prices, Product flat data and Category products) and everything should work as expected.
This post is written to address the following issue:
- magento products not displaying in categories
- magento products not showing in categories
- magento items not showing in categories
- magento products not showing up in categories
- magento products not showing under categories
- magento products not displaying on category page
- magento product images not showing in category
- magento configurable product not showing in category
- magento new product not showing in category